She’s making a list … and checking it twice …
For someone who says every year that she doesn’t do holiday knitting, this looks suspiciously like … holiday knitting.
TO DO BEFORE DEC. 24:
- Complete thumbs on Humanity mitts for Darling Bebe’s teacher
- Complete knitting on Eve mitts for Darling Bebe’s teacher
- Start knitting nephew’s personal pattern family stocking featuring fair-isle and intarsia. (This is the fourth one, so at least I’ve worked the kinks out of my design. But if my sister should ever have a fifth child, that one’s on its own for stockings. Harrumph.)
- Complete knitting Mom’s Ishbel in Spirit Trail Fiberworks Sunna
TO DO ASAP AFTER DEC. 24:
- Muster the attention to detail necessary to complete last 3 seams on Darling Bebe sweater before it is too small to fit
- Knit Grove mittens for wonderful office-mate
Oh – that is the KNITTING list. We haven’t begun to think about the remainders of the ongoing Mommy list.
Good thing there’s a day of jury duty scheduled. I suspect we’ll see more of the owl hours … then again, that’s why they are the Owl hours, n’est-ce pas?